piątek, 1 lutego 2019

Panel "Love"

Hello, dear friends!
Lanusia is with you today.
I've already started creating some gifts for my dear people to congratulate them on St. Valentine's Day. I'm planning to make some Valentine cards, some boxes for sweets and other presents to make them feel happy and pleased on this very special day.
I'd like to show you my new mixed media panel today. I hope to inspire you with it.
I used such techniques as stamping, embossing, applying texture pastes, waxes, sprays  and acrylic splashes. The panel is decorated with paper flowers, pieces of lace and buttercloth, vellum butterflies and leaves, sisal and beads.







This chipboard "Love" is really great!
 https://www.filigranki.pl/milosc/5189-tekturka-napis-love.html
Be inspired!
Lanusia



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz