środa, 19 grudnia 2018

Vintage Christmas Tag

Hi, dear friends!
Lanusia is here today.
Christmas is in the air!
Lots of people will celebrate this great holiday soon and they will exchange gifts with their relatives and friends.
Today we celebrate St.Nicholas Day in Ukraine. He is the patron saint of all people but mostly children wait for this holiday as they get  presents for their good behaviour  during the year.
During this December I create vintage things. I've already made a box for vintage toys which are used for decorating the Christmas Tree. Also I've created a card. And for today I have got a tag. Hope you'll like it.






You can see that I've used the Christmas Tree from this set.
CHRISTMAS tekturki ZESTAW 9 szt.

 https://www.filigranki.pl/boze-narodzenie/3462-christmas-tekturki-zestaw-9-szt.html

Have a nice season!
Lanusia



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz