środa, 3 października 2018

Card with autumn mood

Hi, friends!

Lanusia is here presenting you a card with autumn mood.

What associations have you got when you hear the word 'autumn'? I immediately start to imagine colourful leaves, seasonal flowers and fruit. Birds leave for the south... Everything inspired me and I created such a card.


I painted the chipboard with brown acrylic paint and added some golden wax.


The bright flower reminds us of the warm days at the beginning of autumn.



Have a look at this tasty apple! I covered it with Lindy's spray Summer Lovin' Sun.


Do you like the leaves? What a palette! Really autumn one!


The sentiment says "Autumn Mood" (it's in the Ukrainian language)


I used
 https://www.filigranki.pl/boze-narodzenie/3437-tekturka-ramka-kwadrat-gwiazdy.html
Be inspired!
By for now,
Lanusia


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz